Estate Planning, Gordon Law Tuesday

Why Delay Estate Planning? Understanding the Urgency and Necessity

The reality of life’s end is unavoidable and thinking about it can be daunting. Yet, a surprising 74% of Americans lack any estate planning, leaving their future uncertain. With only 26% having taken steps to prepare, and a mere 75% of those having only a Will, it’s clear that proactive measures are scant. The true […]