I have been practicing law in Southern Nevada since 1994. In that time, I have had the opportunity to interact with both good and bad professionals. Over the years, I have been able to develop a network of exceptional professionals. While this is a benefit to me, I think it is a greater benefit to my clients. I’d like to share with you a few stories of how that has benefited my clients since I’ve been practicing Vegas Law.
- I recently had a client who was in need of a new line of insurance for her business. She was frustrated by the process and shared her frustration with me. I introduced her to an insurance broker with whom I have worked for years. Within a few hours, my client received a quote for less than 50% of all the other quotes. The broker assisted with the paperwork and my client was able to focus on her business instead of this problem.
- Another recent example relates to a client of mine who was trying to secure new commercial space. The broker who was working with the client had hit a brick wall with the prospective landlord’s broker. Having known one of the executives of the landlord for years, I picked up the phone and was able to quickly resolve the impasse and enable my client to secure the lease.
- A final example is of a client who has a California business. The client wanted to leave California and move the business operations to Nevada. In so doing, the client could have faced substantial challenges in addressing California taxes. I was able to reach out to a great CPA and together we were able to move the business to Nevada while mitigating the taxes to the client.
Those of you who know me, know that I am very active in the Henderson business community. One of my greatest pleasures in this community is my ability to connect people. Besides the stories above, I have countless other examples of creating connections for people who are not (and likely will never be) my clients. I believe that making those connections is my obligation in our community and I am happy to share my relationships with others.
I have the great fortune of knowing some of the finest professionals in our community from practicing Henderson business law. Please reach out to me if you need recommendations or introductions to others.
- Attorney/Client Relations (10)
- Blogs (29)
- Business Organization (17)
- Contracts/Agreements (13)
- Disputes/Litigation (6)
- Employment/HR (28)
- Estate Planning (6)
- Financing/Funding (2)
- Miscellaneous (15)
- Uncategorized (18)